- Written by FFIWA_webmaster
- Published: 16 Jan 2020
The NOR’s and Sailing Instructions for the two week-end racing events being sailed from Fremantle Sailing Club in February are now available.
The racing is planned to be on the expected 2021 Worlds race waters so these two week-ends should invaluable practice for 2021.
An entry fee of $50 for each of the two week-ends (i.e. $100 if you do both) is required to cover our operating and volunteer costs as we have only limited Club support to facilitate the two week-ends.
Boats may be set up at FSC from Friday 31 January (possibly earlier by arrangement) and can remain at FSC until Monday 10 February (or later by arrangement).
From early expressions of interest we may have 25 – 30 participants. Using the link on the NOR’s PLEASE REGISTER ASAP as FSC will need time to plan and execute the re-arranging of their hard standing area.
Please note the following procedure is required for access to Fremantle Sailing Club for these events:
- Contact the Harbour Masters Office at FSC to inform them that you are coming to FSC email@example.com;
- You will be required to send through the following firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Boat Name | Sail Number
- Owner Name | Email | Phone Number
- Copy of current Insurance for Vessel
- Trailer details
- Scanned copy of completed Temporary Key Access Application
- Temporary Access Keys are required to get vessels in and out of the Hardstand Storage Area. FSC will require Credit Card details to authorise a $50 Bond. These details can either be provided on the Temporary Key Access Application or given over the phone to Harbour Office staff on 9435 8801
- For efficiency Access Keys can be collected upon arrival at FSC on the day of the event provided all information above has been provided or alternatively can be collected Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5pm
- Take boat to designated Hardstand Area
Event details are as follows: