- Written by FFIWA_webmaster
- Published: 03 Jul 2022
To assist competitors (and potential competitors) in the Flying Fifteen World Titles to be held in Fremantle in March 2023 to keep costs down, we are offering a service to connect those looking for boats with those who have boats available.
If you are:
- an international competitor (or prospective international competitor) in the 2023 World Titles to be held at Fremantle and are interested in selling your boat to an Australian buyer after the titles have been completed.
- an Australian buyer (or potential buyer) wishing to purchase a boat from an international competitor after the 2023 titles have been completed.
- wishing to lease a local boat in order to compete in the 2023 World Titles
- have a boat available that you are prepared to lease to a competitor in the 2023 World Titles
please complete the form at https://ffiwa.com/2023-worlds-boat-exchange/. We will then add your details to the website so that potential sellers/lessors can connect directly with potential purchasers/lessees. FFIWA will accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by sellers/lessors/purchasers/lessees. Note that the form can also be accessed via the For Sale/Wanted > 2023 Worlds Boat Exchange menu items on this site.