- Written by FFIWA_webmaster
- Published: 03 Jul 2022
To assist competitors (and potential competitors) in the Flying Fifteen World Titles to be held in Fremantle in March 2023 to keep costs down, we are offering this service to connect those looking for boats with those who have boats available.
See the following pages:
- If you are wanting to lease a boat for the Worlds - 2023 Worlds - Available to Lease
- If you have a boat that is available for others to lease during the Worlds - 2023 Worlds - Wanted to Lease
- If you want to sell your boat after conclusion of the Worlds - 2023 Worlds - Wanted to Sell
- If you want to purchase a boat after conclusion of the Worlds - 2023 Worlds - Wanted to Buy
Please fill out the form below if you can't find anything suitable on the above pages and if you are:
- an international competitor (or prospective international competitor) in the 2023 World Titles to be held at Fremantle and are interested in selling your boat to an Australian buyer after the titles have been completed.
- an Australian buyer (or potential buyer) wishing to purchase a boat from an international competitor after the 2023 titles have been completed.
- wishing to lease a local boat in order to compete in the 2023 World Titles
- have a boat available that you are prepared to lease to a competitor in the 2023 World Titles
We will then add your details to the website so that potential sellers/lessors can connect directly with potential purchasers/lessees. FFIWA will accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by sellers/lessors/purchasers/lessees.
If you are interested in purchasing a Flying Fifteen prior to the World Titles, available boats for sale are listed in the For Sale/Wanted menu at the top of this page.