- Written by FFIWA_webmaster
- Published: 19 Jul 2021
$35,000 $30,000 - Price Reduced
Ovington Mk10. First launched by multiple world champion Steve Goacher for the Perth 2012 Nationals - 1st Place
Aiming for the 2022 Nationals at Sandringham Vic and/or the Nationals and Worlds in Fremantle 2023, then this boat should be considered.
Several sets of sails & spares, it's ready to travel, train and race at the highest level.
- New Goacher main, genoa (short luff) and spinnaker - never used.
- Goacher main and genoa (long luff) - used one regatta
- 2 sets of P & B mains and genoas (ideal training & club sails).
- 3 spare spinnakers
- Carbon tiller & extension
- 2 x carbon spinnaker poles
- Race Master compass & Bracket.
- Spare spinnaker sheets & mainsheet.
- Full set of covers, hard stand (mast up).
- Travel hull & keel cover as well as rudder cover.
- Registered Roadmaster trailer.
Always stored for winter & recently returned from its yearly cut-n-polish, this boat presents in as new condition.
Located in Victoria
Contact Mike O'Connor on 0412 552 627.